How can I incorporate fiber optic sensors into my cell / tissue / organ culture system?
The ID • Fiber Optic Kit is designed to be used in conjunction with at least one of SBI’s Fiber Optic Accessories. The customizable configuration of the
ID • Fiber Optic Kit enables you to measure pH and DO in commercially available or custom bioreactors, shake flasks, flow systems, and organ-on-a-chip devices.
- ID • Sensors for pH and DO fit even the smallest culture systems.
- Fiber Optic Accessories allow you to take readings in media flow loops, within bioreactor chambers, and at varying locations within a standard culture vessel.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects pH and DO data through the included
ID • Converter.
- ID • Fiber Optic Kit Advantages
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Can be adapted to fit many culture systems
- Minimally invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable accessories with pH and DO sensors
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Long sensor half-life
ID • Fiber Optic Reader
- Compatible with a range of accessories for a variety of culture vessels
- Each reader has one set of detachable fiber optic cables
- Fiber optic cable attachment allows for readings from two different sensors within the same vessel
- Fiber optic cables are inserted into each accessory and secured in alignment with the ID • Sensors
ID • Data Hub
- Real-time monitoring of up to 8 sensors
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition and logging
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals