18 Mar ID • Reactor Microbial
ID Reactor - Microbial
Bacterial, yeast and insect cell cultures for biotech and pharma therapeutics are initially studied in process scouting devices such as micro-bioreactor vessels. Experiments with varying culture parameters lend insights into the selection of scaleup conditions for pilot and full scale manufacturing.
Real-time, non-invasive monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen (DO) in the tri-station ID • Reactor Microbial provides actionable insights for screening culture conditions and getting your process scaleup-ready.
- ID • Reactor-Microbial with integrated ID • Readers and impellers for agitation, bioreactor vessels with ID • Sensors, ID • Converter and ID • Data Hub.
- Bioreactor Microvessel
How Does the ID Reactor - Microbial work?
- ID • Sensor pH and ID • Sensor DO are securely attached to the bottom of the bioreactor vessels.
- Three ID • Readers are embedded into the ID • Reactor – Microbial platform. Bioreactor vessels with ID • Sensors are placed on top of ID • Readers. Actuated impellers are inserted into the vessels for agitation.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects pH and DO data through the ID • Converter for each of the bioreactor vessels.
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Non-invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Long sensor half-life
- Three re-useable bioreactor vessels with 20-50ml working volume
- Cylindrical bioreactor vessels that provide similar stoichiometry to production-scale bioreactors
- Controllable bioreactor vessel heating to physiologic temperatures
- Set flow rates of up to four different gases (N2, CO2, O2 and room air) set with micro solenoid valves
- Programmable impeller agitation from 200 to 500 rpm
- Option of three or six peristaltic pumps for control of base media and/or nutrients
- Three ID • Readers embedded into the platform for individual bioreactor vessel monitoring
- Portable system with small footprint, 10.5”W x 10.5”H x 10”D for the ID • Reactor-Microbial and 6.75”W x 2.5”H x 7.0”D for the power interface
- Automatic sensor type detection
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals
Watch what you can learn about your cell culture!
|Measurement Range||6 – 8 pH||0 – 100% DO|
|Accuracy||1.5% at pH 7 pH||0.2% full scale DO|
|Resolution||± 0.01 at pH 7 pH||± 0.1% at 21% O2 DO|
|Response Time||<15 sec|
|Temperature Range||+5 to +50 °C|
|Drift||< or = 0.005 pH per day at 1 minute scan interval pH|
|Calibration||Pre-calibrated; recalibration is possible|
|Sterilization||Autoclave, gamma irradiation; inquire about other methods|
|Sensor Life||45 days (continuous monitoring), several months (intermittent monitoring)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Sensor Dimensions||10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm, Custom Dimensions Available|
|Scan interval||10 seconds or greater|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
ID • Reactor - Microbial includes:
- Bioreactor frame with qty 3: ID • Readers, impellers, actuators, and ID • Converter
- 20-50ml bioreactor vessels (qty 12)
- ID • Sensor pH and ID • Sensor DO (qty 12)
- ID • Data Hub
ID • Reactor – Microbial
ID • Reactor – Microbial l with three peristaltic pumps for liquids additions
ID • Reactor – Microbial l with six peristaltic pumps for liquids additions
Additional ID • Sensors pH – 10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm square, pack of 10
Additional ID • Sensors DO – 10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm square, pack of 10
Need Help Choosing the Right Product?
systems to help you recognize and reduce failures earlier in the process — so that you can
discover and create more effective therapies faster.