17 Jan ID • Rocker Studio
ID Rocker Studio
Rocking and Instrumented T-Flasks in Standalone Incubator
Elevate static tissue flask cultures with agitation and real-time, non-invasive monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen (DO). Static T-flask cultures are mostly in hypoxic conditions even when there is sufficient oxygen in the gas phase (Randers-Eichhorn et al., 1996). Gentle agitation can provide a less oxygen-limited environment resulting in better cell outcomes compared to static culture conditions.
While some cells thrive in hypoxic conditions and many adapt to hypoxia, real-time, non-invasive monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen (DO) in T-flask cultures in a controlled environment with agitation can provide invaluable insights for your experimental design and research objectives.
- ID • Enviro-Genie with integrated ID • Readers
- T-150 flasks
- ID • Sensor pH
- ID • Sensor DO
- ID • Converter
- ID • Data Hub
How do I incorporate optical sensors in my T-flasks?
The ID • Rocker Studio provides the right environment for instrumented T-flask cultures.
- ID • Sensor pH and ID • Sensor DO are securely attached to the T-flasks.
- Four ID • Readers are embedded into the Enviro-Genie platform. T-flasks with ID • Sensors are placed on top of ID • Readers and secured on the rocking platform.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects pH and DO data through the ID • Converter for each of the shake flasks.
ID • Sensor Advantages
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Non-invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Long sensor life
ID • Rocker & ID • Data Hub Features
ID • Rocker Features
- ± 0.2ºC temperature accuracy
- 2-70 cycles per minute rocking
- Programmable timer to 99 hours
- Mass flow controller for customized environmental control
- Four ID • Readers embedded into the platform
- One instrumented T-150 flask per ID • Reader
- Durable ID • Reader design resistant to spills and harsh environments
ID • Data Hub Features
- Automatic sensor type detection
- Real-time monitoring of up to 8 sensors
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals
Watch what you can learn about your cell culture!
|Measurement Range||6 – 8 pH||0 – 100% DO|
|Accuracy||1.5% at pH 7 pH||0.2% full scale DO|
|Resolution||± 0.01 at pH 7 pH||± 0.1% at 21% O2 DO|
|Response Time||<15 sec|
|Temperature Range||+5 to +50 °C|
|Drift||< or = 0.005 pH per day at 1 minute scan interval pH|
|Calibration||Pre-calibrated; recalibration is possible|
|Sterilization||Autoclave, gamma irradiation; inquire about other methods|
|Sensor Life||45 days (continuous monitoring), several months (intermittent monitoring)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Sensor Dimensions||10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm, Custom Dimensions Available|
|Scan interval||10 seconds or greater|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
ID • Rocker Studio Includes:
- Rocker platform
- T-150 flasks with ID • Sensors (qty 16)
- ID • Readers (qty 4)
- ID • Converter
- ID • Data Hub
Additional ID • Sensors pH – 10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm square, pack of 10
Additional ID • Sensors DO – 10mm x 10mm x 0.3mm square, pack of 10
Need Help Choosing the Right Product?
systems to help you recognize and reduce failures earlier in the process — so that you can
discover and create more effective therapies faster.