26 Feb ID • Rocker
Gentle agitation of tissue culture flasks has been shown to improve cell outcomes. Vallejos et al. (2012) showed that cells grew faster, had higher viable cell density, and produced less lactate with rocking compared to static cultures.
The ID · Rocker combines adjustable T-flask rocking with real-time, non-invasive monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen (DO). An interface box allows for closed loop control of rocking speed with feedback from the sensor measurements so that your cells can reach target DO levels.
Place the compact ID · Rocker in your cell culture incubator
and elevate your static T-flask cultures.
- Laboratory shaker with integrated ID • Readers
- T-150 Flasks
- Interface Box
- ID • Sensor pH and DO
- ID • Converter
- ID • Data-Hub
How do I incorporate optical sensors in my T-flasks?
The ID • Rocker monitors pH and dissolved oxygen and controls rocking speed to help you reach your experimental design parameters.
- ID • Sensors pH and ID • Sensors DO are securely attached to the T-flasks.
- Four ID • Readers are embedded into the laboratory shaker platform. T-flasks with ID · Sensors are placed on top of ID • Readers and secured on the rocking platform.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects pH and DO data through the ID • Converter for each of the tissue culture flasks.
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Non-invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Long sensor half-life
ID • Rocker & ID • Data Hub Features
ID • Rocker Features
- 10 – 70 cycles per minute rocking
- +3 to -10 degrees rocking angle
- 4.5 Kg (10 lb) platform capacity
- Four ID • Readers embedded into the platform
- One instrumented T-150 flask per ID • Reader
- Durable ID • Reader design resistant to spills and harsh environments
ID • Data Hub Features
- Automatic sensor type detection
- Real-time monitoring of up to 8 sensors
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals
Watch what you can learn about your cell culture!
|Measurement Range||6 – 8 pH||0 – 100% DO|
|Accuracy||1.5% at pH 7 pH||0.2% full scale DO|
|Resolution||± 0.01 at pH 7 pH||± 0.01% at 21% O2 DO|
|Response Time||<15 sec|
|Temperature Range||+5 to +50 °C|
|Drift||<0.005 per day at pH 7 and 1min sampling interval pH|
|Calibration||Pre-calibrated; recalibration is possible|
|Sterilization||Autoclave (one time), ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation
(recalibration may be required after sterilization)
|Sensor Life||45 days (continuous monitoring), several months (intermittent monitoring)|
|Shelf Life||6 months|
|Sensor Dimensions||10mm x 10mm, Custom Dimensions Available|
|Scan interval||10 seconds or greater|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
ID • Rocker Includes:
- Laboratory Shaker
- Interface Box
- T-150 flasks with ID • Sensors (qty 16)
- ID • Readers (qty 4)
- ID • Converter
- ID • Data Hub
Additional ID • Sensors pH – 10mm x 10mm sqaure, pack of 10
Additional ID • Sensors DO – 10mm x 10mm sqaure, pack of 10
Need Help Choosing the Right Product?
systems to help you recognize and reduce failures earlier in the process — so that you can
discover and create more effective therapies faster.