How can I incorporate optical sensors in my custom cell / tissue / organ culture system?
The ID • Developer’s Kit is well-suited for a wide range of custom microbial and mammalian cell culture systems.
- ID • Sensor pH and ID • Sensor DO can be as small as 4mm in diameter to fit even the smallest culture systems. Attach the sensor to the bottom inner surface of your culture vessel.
- ID • Reader is placed below a flat glass or plastic surface within 1cm from the smallest sensor and can be further away for larger sensors. Sensor placement is parallel to ID • Reader.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects data through the ID • Converter.
ID ▪ Sensor Advantages
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Non-invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Automatic patch type detection
- Real-time monitoring of up to 8 sensors
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals