29 Oct ID • Shaker Deck Assembly
ID Shaker Deck Assembly
Suspension cell cultures in shake flasks are routinely used for screening and process development. Continuous culture monitoring is paramount for identifying culture volume, agitation speeds, and temperature which leads to minimizing time and cost.
You can use your current shaker while still incorporating our optical sensing technology to measure pH and dissolved oxygen (DO) with our shaker deck and flask attachments.
ID∙Shaker Deck with integrated ID·Readers,
Flask Holders that house the ID∙Readers and shaker flasks
Adhering Mat for stability
ID • Sensor pH
ID • Sensor DO
- Shake Flask
How do I incorporate optical sensors in my shake flasks?
- ID • Sensor pH and ID • Sensor DO are securely attached to the bottom of the shake flask.
- Attach the ID • Shaker Deck onto your existing shaker platform. Four ID • Readers are embedded into the ID • Shaker Deck.
- Shake flasks are placed on top of ID • Readers and secured with flask holders.
- ID • Data Hub software loaded onto your laptop collects pH and DO data through the ID • Converter for each of the shake flasks.
- Real-time monitoring of pH and dissolved oxygen
- Non-invasive and biocompatible
- Single use, disposable
- State-of-the-art fluorescence technology
- High resolution and unmatched accuracy
- Quick and easy setup
- Long sensor half-life
- Compatible with most orbital shakers
- Four ID∙Readers embedded into the platform
- Durable ID∙Reader design resistant to spills and harsh environments
- Compatible with customer-provided 250ml shake flasks
- Automatic patch type detection
- Real-time monitoring of up to 8 sensors
- pH and DO graphical display
- Data acquisition
- Review, save and export data
- Programmable scan intervals
Watch what you can learn about your cell culture!
|Measurement Range||6 – 8 pH||0 – 100% DO|
|Accuracy||1.5% at pH 7 pH||0.2% full scale DO|
|Resolution||± 0.01 at pH 7 pH||± 0.1% at 21% O2 DO|
|Response Time||<15 sec|
|Temperature Range||+5 to +50 °C|
|Drift||< or = 0.005 pH per day at 1 minute scan interval pH|
|Calibration||Pre-calibrated; recalibration is possible|
|Sterilization||Autoclave, gamma irradiation; inquire about other methods|
|Sensor Life||45 days (continuous monitoring), several months (intermittent monitoring)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Sensor Dimensions||Sensor DO: 5mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors
Sensor pH: 7mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors
|Scan interval||10 seconds or greater|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
ID • Shaker Deck Assembly includes:
ID • Shaker Deck
ID • Readers (qty 4)
- ID • Converter
ID • Sensor pH – 7mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors, (2 packs of 10)
ID • Sensor DO – 5mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors, (2 packs of 10)
- ID • Data Hub
Note: Shake flasks (250ml) are customer-provided. Please inquire about other shake flask holder sizes.
Additional ID • Sensors pH – 7mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors, pack of 10
Additional ID • Sensors DO – 5mm diameter x 0.3mm height sensors, pack of 10
Need Help Choosing the Right Product?
systems to help you recognize and reduce failures earlier in the process — so that you can
discover and create more effective therapies faster.